Dr. Hauschka “Volume Mascara” is hands down my FAVOURITE mascara of all time! Nothing compares. I’ve been using this wonderful mascara for around 4 years, and have no plans of stopping or venturing out to other brands. For those of you who think natural cosmetics don’t work… give it a try! It’s better than any other conventional mascara I have ever tried! Here’s my breakdown:
- Adds definition and volume to my lashes.
- Creamy, pigmented and goes on clump free
- Very build-able. Keep adding coats for more volume!
- Great for sensitive eyes (Like Mine).
- Contains nourishing ingredients: rose wax, beeswax, candelilla wax, neem leaf extract.
- Black tea & eyebright extracts help calm the sensitive eye area.
- Easy to remove. No tugging out your eyelashes.. huge plus!! I use coconut oil or castor oil and it does the trick.
- Expensive: costs me $40 Canadian.. ouch!
- Accessibility: May be hard to find, depending where you live. (I buy it online at saffronrouge.com & have seen it at Wholefoods)
As you can see from the photos, the mascara looks quite natural on, yet adds a bit of drama. I’ll also mention it comes in three colours: Black, Aubergine and Pearl Anthracite. I always stick to classic black mascara, and have not tried any of the other colours.
So to sum it up, if you’re on a quest for an awesome natural mascara, definitely give this mascara a try. Also, Let me know what your favourite natural mascaras are and whether or not you’ve tried any Dr.Hauschka Mascaras.